Tuesday 14 May 2013

Soundwave Sydney: 26th February 2012 @ Sydney Olympic Park


This really was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.. I have been to every soundwave, it was my first festival that I ever attended. The very first time i went, my parents drove my friend and I here, we got drenched, we had a ball running a muck like most teenagers do. I never ever ever ever could even imagine that years later I would be at soundwave, reviewing it, watching bands that I personally knew or had talked to on previous occasions.
On Sunday Sydney cracked open a drink, lathered up the sunscreen and headed over to Sydney Olympic Park for what was set to be a day of punk, rock and metal madness. Both the young and old threw on their band shirts and got ready to rock out.

Everyone who got down early to see Hyro Da Hero were amazed by the combination of rap, hip hop and metal. Not only did they pump up the crowd with their awesome sound but Hyro jumped of the stage to stand among his fans, encouraging everyone to spread the love and hug each other before singing “Sleeping With Giants”. Hyro set the mood for what was to be an epic day.

Cont.. http://www.tonedeaf.com.au/reviews/shows/136371/soundwave-3.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment